Paint Inspection Perth
Industrial Coating Inspector Perth
Coating and paint inspection services by TLC Surface Treatment
We provide paint inspection services in Perth that meet the stringent specifications required by the mining, commercial and industrial sectors. We take great pride in getting the job done correctly and ensure that all products brought to us for inspection always leave our premises in impeccable condition.
TLC is level 2 NACE Certified, which means our painting inspector is fully qualified to oversee the surface preparation, treatment and coating of your products. Our highly-skilled staff can successfully complete testing to suit any paint specification requirement, including:
- Inspection and test plans
- Sandblast profile readings (Testex tape/digital profile readings)
- Dry film thickness readings
- Wet film thickness readings
- Adhesion testing
- High voltage testing
- Paint reports
Your paint or coating overlays may appear to be in good condition, but as professional coating and paint inspectors, it is our duty to make sure your materials are protected and fully compliant with strict industry regulations.
Paint inspection requires highly trained and seasoned professionals, and state-of-the-art equipment for accurate paint evaluation. All TLC’s testing equipment is regularly calibrated and serviced to ensure our paint inspector obtains accurate readings and diagnostics for your equipment.
Here are some common causes for coating failures:
- Inadequate surface preparation when cleaning or roughening the surface before coating application.
- Poor coating selection where either the paint or coating that was used isn’t suitable for the material’s surface or its environment.
- Incorrect application of the coating or paint.
- Inadequate timing for drying and over coating.
When it comes to coating inspection, you can rest assured that our team of experts have you covered. For more information about our first-rate quality paint inspection, please feel free to contact the team at TLC Surface Treatment. We are on hand to assist with all your enquiries.
Phone: (08) 9351 9322
Address: 40-44 Railway Parade Welshpool WA 6106
Postal Address: PO Box 391 Bentley WA 6102
Alternatively you may submit an online enquiry. We look forward to your enquiry.